Working with a diverse range of clients, on innovative digital projects, you will clearly understand that individuals are as important as methodologies. Maintaining and influencing client relationships, you’ll provide strategic and innovative product information to help solve their challenges.
Core responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain strong, strategic level relationships with our existing clients and partners, developing a detailed understanding of their brand, business, customers and market
- Further extend existing relationships and develop a detailed understanding of core client issues to create future business opportunities
- Work closely with Funnelback Technical Consultants to manage existing projects, extending new areas of project scope where possible
- Initiate, monitor and drive delivery of work streams across multiple disciplines keeping stakeholders informed throughout
- Driving growth through up & cross selling and retaining your existing clients
- Write compelling proposals and pitch presentations, and produce accurate statements of work, quotations and budgets
With proven experience as a Digital Account Manager, you'll bring confidence in the following:
- Managing a portfolio of existing client accounts, utilising extensive communication, negotiating and problem solving skills, to grow accounts and build long term client relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to establish, and maintain excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Managing projects with multi-disciplined teams, both local and remote, ideally comprising UX Design, Front and Back End Development, Solutions and Technical Consultancy, and QA
- Producing output of the highest quality, with an exceptional eye for detail
- Communicating and presenting to senior level, including C-suite
Funnelback is made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love to roll up their sleeves to compete with companies like Google and Microsoft.
Every Funnelback employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games area, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to take up to 30 days paid leave per year.