Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
Salary: £70,000 to £75,000 per annum
Location: Shoreditch, London
Application opening date: 8th March 2019
Application closing date: 4th April 2019
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Product Manager in our talented London team.
Driving the execution of the product vision and roadmap throughout the product life cycle, you will play an important role as the product owner, and pre-sales advocate, through the provision of detailed knowledge, documentation and expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
Product managing Stencils, Package Solutions and Funnelback Insights Engine features (Accessibility Auditor and Content Auditor), you’ll work with a diverse range of clients to produce exceptional work that will change their world.
- Manage the product life cycle for Funnelback Search and Funnelback Knowledge Graph, with key input in all phases from user research and design through to development, testing and product launch
- Establish and maintain product roadmaps for Stencils, Package Solutions and Funnelback Insight Engine features (Accessibility Auditor and Content Auditor)
- Product manage the development of Stencils templating framework
- Be the subject matter expert; Stencils, Packaged Solutions and Funnelback Insights Engine features
- Act as the principal search technical architect for all large scale enterprise search projects
- Implement and manage the agile (Kanban) development methodology using Jira and Confluence for major Funnelback product releases
- Conduct discovery sessions with key clients and internal stakeholders involving multiple business units spanning Australia, UK and the USA
- Craft wireframes and prototypes for product releases using low fidelity and high fidelity tools (Balsamiq, Sketch and Invision)
- Own the execution of the product map from UX and design through to implementation and release
- Build strong relationships with clients, partners and key stakeholders within the organisation
- A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience with Enterprise Search and Insights Engines and Knowledge Graph applications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical consulting, technical architect and/or technical product manager role within the digital technology sector
- Strong experience working with low fidelity and hi fidelity design tools (Balsamiq, Sketch)
- Strong experience delivering in an Agile team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- A great people manager - able to inspire others and get results from cross-functional teams (including those who might not report to you)
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and written and spoken English communication skills
Funnelback is a powerful search and insights platform that digitally transforms businesses through improved information management. Harnessing information, to serve up an entirely personalised search experience, Funnelback delivers intelligent, tailored and engaging user experiences, and completely personalised website content - without users having to search for it.
Through advanced CMS integration, Funnelback pulls together bespoke webpages that draw relevant content into one seamless and dynamic experience for some of the UK’s most known brands such as Santander, University of Oxford, Npower, William Hill and NHS Choices amongst others.
In 2017, Funnelback was recognised by leading analyst Gartner as a visionary in the Insight Engine Magic Quadrant. As a global company, we have successfully delivered solutions to some of the largest organisations in the world and have ambitious growth plans.
We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too.
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Bi-annual performance reviews
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Weekly L&D afternoons
- Friday beers and great office culture, with open, passionate and friendly work mates
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.