Sales Development Representative
As Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for the North American Sales Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who would like to start a career in sales, and become a top performer for Funnelback.
Your day to day
- Work closely with Sales to execute sales plan
- Develop relationships via phone, email and Linkedin to qualify potential customers
- Research, identify, and contact key decision makers at target accounts
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute ABM campaigns
- Connect with Marketing Qualified Leads, qualify potential opportunities
- Be an advocate of Funnelback through social platforms
Success in this role looks like
- No qualms communicating to VP/Director level executives
- Good understanding of Funnelback product, its business value, and how we will help organizations
- Personally motivated to grow professionally, and to ensure the teams success
- Consistently meet and exceed performance metrics
- Previous experience in a customer- or prospective customer-facing role
- Driven, interested in technology and strong ability to learn quickly
- Comfortable cold calling stakeholders across many levels of seniority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Success-oriented and self-motivated
- Can demonstrate having achieved KPIs in a sales or sales support role
- Eligible to work in the US
- Nice to have: experience in a SaaS company or the software industry
We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too.
What we offer:
- Great culture with open, passionate and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working conditions
- 30 days paid time off plus federal holidays
- 401k plan
- Health insurance
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, fresh fruit, and beer/cider
Funnelback is an equal opportunity employer. Every employee has the right to work in surroundings which are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is Funnelback's policy that all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship will be made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, veteran and military status, genetic information, political ideology or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are totally inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated.
With regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, Funnelback offers reasonable accommodation to enable a person to perform his or her job.