We’re searching for an experienced channel professional to lead the growth in our partner ecosystem and take our global business through its next stage of growth.
Building on existing success, you will drive revenue growth in two areas:
- Acquisition and on-boarding of new strategic partners; and through
- Effective leadership of our regional sales and partner management teams (4 people).
Strategic partnerships are those where both parties benefit by working together. While partner needs may vary, Funnelback seeks partners that will both accelerate growth and add genuine value to Funnelback’s offering. Additionally, regional Funnelback teams are responsible for acquisition, maintenance and retention of direct customers and partner relations.
This role will also develop and integrate tightly with marketing leadership, who will oversee the execution of global marketing campaigns and marketing communications strategies.
Some of what you will do:
- Own the global sales target, comprising revenue from partners, new direct sales, and existing accounts. Engage with major deals as required (average deal size $30k+)
- Provide leadership to Funnelback’s Marketing Director and Heads of Sales in APAC, North America and EMEA. Provide strong leadership with a focus on building, coaching, and inspiring a team that delivers outstanding results.
- Develop the global partner strategy and plans for channel growth that align with Funnelback’s growth goals.
- Execute the growth plan using strong business acumen coupled with consulting and influencing skills to successfully negotiate complex deals.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following:
- A demonstrated track record of success in channel strategy development, building partner networks, and partner management
- A demonstrated understanding of the core attributes for partner success
- A demonstrated track record in selling technology solutions, including enterprise solutions and cloud services
- Based in Seattle.
Funnelback is made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love to roll up their sleeves to compete with companies like Google and Microsoft.
Every Funnelback employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games area, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to take up to 30 days paid leave per year.